October 10, 2014

Take the Garnier Light Complete Dark Spots Challenge and you might win P100K!



Image: Garnier Cover Sample

I dramatically got my sample yesterday. The delivery guy practically hollered my name in our neighborhood like an umalohokan to locate me. Luckily my mom was outside and heard it. Dramatic and effective- You're the man Manong

Image: Garnier Light Complete
 
I hope the sample will be the same. I expect it to dramatically reduce dark spots, acne marks and sun spots and will leave my skin 2 tones fairer after 14 days-as it promised to do so.

I'll have fairer skin plus a shot to win that super wow P100k (50%Cash and 50% GC in Partner Stores)! Sweet deal eh? You can join too. Just follow these simple steps:

1. Visit and like the Official Garnier Philippines Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/takecaregarnier and click Garnier Light Complete  tab.
2. Take a picture or upload your recent picture. Register.
3. Wait for your sample. I got mine within 9 days. You'll receive a 20ml Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream. Use the product for 14 days and prove its measurable results after. (Spread it evenly on perfectly cleansed face and neck and avoid the delicate eye area. Best applied during the day).
4. Take a picture of yourself after the 2 week trial.
5. Go back to the Garnier Light Complete  tab and update your profile. Submit. You're in for the raffle. That's it. Wait for the announcement of winners on Garnier's Facebook page.

Image: Garnier Light Complete Sample

Will post a review about this product soon.

Did you also get your sample? How was your first application?

Liked the post? Click the like button or the Facebook Share button! Spread the love. Like Kalikotpepot's Facebook Page or follow  updates on Twitter and Instagram! 
           
Get new articles delivered for free:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment