October 29, 2014

Chowking Piggy Pao Review


I miss siopao. That's why when my brother came home with a box of siopao I was smiling from ear to ear. I'm so easy to please:) Thanks Bro, thoughtful as always!

Image:Box of Chowking Happy Pao
Box of Chowking Piggy Pao goodies:)

Inside the box are no ordinary siopao-they're Chowking Piggy Pao Asado!
Look! So cuteee! Certified kě ài (可爱= Chinese for cute) :)

I was too excited to munch these pinkish piggies that I forgot to take a snap shot of the filling and please don't ask me what those eyes and nose were made of--- I was too busy attacking my portion:) Just heartily followed what's on the box: "Consume immediately":)

Image: 3 Chowking Piggy Pao
3 Chowking Piggy Pao
The bun is freshly baked, so soft and the asado filling is very tasty even without the sauce, though I like it more with the sweet sauce--I'm the saucy type. Perfect for merienda (and any hungry moments, really) best shared with friends and family (or solo, I can devour the entire three pieces between short breaks and gulps of coffee). And it's very  affordable-only P39 each. Available in any Chowking branches nationwide.

Good job Chowking for the creativity and reinvention of your Siopao! We'll definitely come back for more!

Chowking Happy Pao
Poster courtesy of Chowking Facebook Page

Have you tried Piggy or Panda Pao or both? How many can you consume in one sitting?
To know more about the latest offerings from Chowking visit their website at www.chowking.com and Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chowkingph

Liked the post? Share away! Spread the love. Like Kalikotpepot's Facebook Page or follow  updates on Twitter and Instagram! 
           
Subscribe today! Latest updates delivered to your email, first one is FREE and so are the rest:)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment