July 12, 2014

New Aspirations, New Home

Welcome lovely creatures!


This is my very first blog post. My head's bursting with ideas! No decent sleep for two five straight days and no baths for tuttuttut days, har har har! Not complaining :) I'm so freaking happy that you've made it here! Yes, YOU- you sexy thing! You gorgeous one-of-a-kind curious species!


pic of a quote

Because I'm  happy clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth... please Click READ MORE:)


Welcome to my new humble abode. Not for long (I hope!), I'll be welcoming you too to our online shop (got a business partner). It is still in the works (like this blog) but it will open its doors very soon! And to keep the positive vibes flowing,  I'll be hosting a giveaway on my shop launch soon ! Double yey!


This blog aspires to inform, entertain and be a simple source of joy to its readers. I hope that in small ways I can impart something to inspire others. As you browse through this site, it will be my pleasure to know your thoughts, constructive criticisms are welcome! I'll answer your questions as soon as I can.


You can add me in different social sites. I hope you'll enjoy reading the posts. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!





Pic of sayings
photo credit:Paulo Coelho Facebook Fan Page





Stay connected, subscribe by email:)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Liked the post? Click the like button or the Facebook Share button! Spread the love. Like my Facebook Page or follow  updates on Twitter and Instagram! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment