August 31, 2014

Fbtf: 3 Feet of Fun!

I get to try a very inventive product for the first time. This is serious fun overload! See those cute kiddos? They're having a rockin' awesome time of their lives!

Children eating Fruit by the foot
Photo credit: vfx00

My curiosity was instantly piqued just by reading the packaging.


Fruit by the foot packaging pic


A cool kid gave this to my sis and she shared it with me, it's very much alien to both of us. This very interesting snack is non other than the famous Fruit by the foot (fbtf) from Betty Crocker,  American Company that also produces microwavable desserts, salad and pancake mixes, cookbooks, etc. This fruit snack is famous in the USA.

First impression after tasting- it's a "time warper." It transported me back to my childhood days, I felt all giddy and goofy combined. :) It's been around since 1991, I'm not surprised it's still in production - it appeals to kids and all the kid-at-heart as well!

Fruit by the foot fruit snack
That's the rolled  fruits snack! Don't eat the paper film:)

Tastes like candied bubblegum. It's made from corn syrup, maltodextrin, and ordinary sugar. What really triggered me about this product is the concept. Its presentation of being rolled up within itself, dimension and consumption methods--all were planned out really well, ingenuity at its best.

I have yet to ask the kid where she bought and how much she paid for it. I need to get my stash of these goodies! :)

UPDATE Sept8,2014:  Fruit by the Foot- Available at S&R P400+ (6 rolls)

When was the first time you tried this snack? What was your reaction? Share it below! :)


  Liked the post? Click the like button or the Facebook Share button! Spread the love. Like my Facebook Page or follow  updates on Twitter and Instagram! 
           
Get new articles delivered for free:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment