August 09, 2014

Quickies: Marian's Last Dance and Wedding Engagement

Marian and Dingdong Engagement snapshot

As I flip channels, I saw this one unexpectedly. It's on Marian Rivera's Saturday Show. I took a video of it but wasn't able to upload agad agad because of unreliable internet connection ikot ikot lang.

Dingdong Dantes brought out a ring and said, "I offer you this gift on your birthday, something that's beyond any material thing or tangible one. But I offer you myself, my love.”

A tearful Marian Rivera answered with kisses and offered her hand  to  Dingdong.


According to Dingdong, it will be Marian's LAST DANCE as Marian Rivera, 'coz  she'll soon  be the proud Mrs. Marian Dantes...

Congratulations Dingdong and Marian:) What wonderful news! May your future be a bright and happy one. So when's the wedding?.......:)

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.---Barbara de Angelis

There is no remedy for love but to love more.---Henry David Thoreau


Liked the post? Click the like button or the Facebook Share button! Spread the love. Like my Facebook Page or follow  updates on Twitter and Instagram! 
           
Stay connected, subscribe by email:)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment