July 11, 2015

Kalikotpepot's 1st Year!

Hello everyone! Just want to take a peep and share my happiness as this baby blog turns 1!!!!! Yep, July 12th was the very day that Kalikotpepot's FIRST BLOG POST went live, but 11th was the exact day of the blog's birth (creation). Celebrating good times!

Birthday Cat




Time really goes by so fast. I learned a lot from this blogging stint. I'm still researching and familiarizing myself about SEO, keywords, link building and other terminologies and strategies. I still have so many things to learn. I got acquainted with few amazingly generous souls who inspired me with their craft. I also encountered bully bloggers. Maintaining a site is a roller coaster ride. I enjoyed the view, the people, the bumps and of course the exciting ride.

If you're a follower, a subscriber, avid reader, or an occasional visitor--- Thank you so much for being part of my home, my online abode. If you're one of those bullies, I doubly thank you; because of you I learned to embrace and appreciate my writing style more, love myself more, and stood firmer with my principles. You live, you learn.Thank you everyone :)

Champagne and Fireworks

To love, to friendship, to conversations, to memories, to surprises, to dreams, to more stories, to fresh possibilities. Cheers to Kalikotpepot's very 1st Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment